Bowers & Wilkins ASW610XP 500 Watts Subwoofer
Bowers & Wilkins ASW610XP 500 Watts Subwoofer. ASW610XP, the most powerful of the 600 Series subwoofers, delivers the finishing touch – or finishing thump to a hi-fi or home theater system for larger rooms.
- Audiophile-grade powered subwoofer for home theatre systems
- Sports a long-throw 10″ Kevlar® cone woofer in a front-firing placement
- Efficient & powerful 500 Watts Class D amplifier built-in
- Robust closed MDF wood box with a vinyl wrap built for the long run
- Stereo Line In (RCA Phono), Speaker In (Binding post), & 12v trigger (3.5mm jack) inputs
- Volume controls, low-pass filter frequency, bass roll-off alignment, & phase switch
- Intuitive auto sense on/standby feature for power saving
Benefits of Bowers & Wilkins ASW610XP 500 Watts Subwoofer:
Tuned For Powerful Bass
A big driver isn’t enough; ASW610XP sports a 10″ front-firing woofer that combines paper pulp, Aramid fiber and resin for stiffness and accuracy.
All the Power You Will Need
ASW610XP may be compact, but it packs a gutsy 500W Class D amplifier designed for punch and cool operation. You can use the ASW610XP as part of a high-quality Bowers & Wilkins home theater or stereo music system.
Buy Bowers & Wilkins ASW610XP 500 Watts Subwoofer online at the best price in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai and all across India. Enjoy expert, prompt and courteous customer service from the Ooberpad team. We will help you choose better and give you all the support you need to take the right buying decision in India.
Technical Specifications of Bowers & Wilkins ASW610XP 500 Watts Subwoofer:
|Brand & Model #||B&W ASW610XP Subwoofer|
Active closed-box subwoofer system
Input level (line in)
ø250mm (10 in) paper / Aramid fiber cone long-throw
-6dB at 18Hz and 25 / 140Hz adjustable (EQ at A)
|Frequency response||±3dB 25Hz – 40 / 140Hz adjustable (EQ at A)|
-6dB at 18Hz (position A)
|Amplifier power||Power output: 500W|
|Rated power consumption||98W / 1W standby|
|Nominal impedance||8Ω (minimum 4.3Ω)|
|Signal / noise||>90dB|
|Inputs||Line in (RCA Phono)
Speaker in (Binding post)
12v trigger (3.5mm jack)
Active 4th-order, variable cut-off frequency
18.65kg (41.12 lb)