Emotiva BasX A3
Emotiva Bas X A3 – 3 Channel Power Amplifier
The BasX A3 is the ideal choice to power a 3.1 channel system, to upgrade the front three channels of a surround sound receiver, or for anywhere where three channels of great sounding clean power are
The BasX A3 is a three channel power amplifier that delivers 140 watts / channel into 8 Ohms and 200 watts / channel into 4 Ohms, all channels driven, with a rated THD+N of < 0.02%, and an A-weighted S/N ratio of 112 dB. The BasX A3 features a heavy-duty linear power supply, high-quality Class A/B amplification, transparent fault protection, and a trigger input and output. High quality industry standard unbalanced RCA inputs enable the BasX A3 to be used with almost any preamp or processor and audiophile grade five way speaker terminals accept banana plugs, spade lugs, or bare wire. These features combine to enable the BasX A3 to deliver true audiophile performance and sound quality at an amazingly affordable price.
The BasX A3 is the ideal choice to power a 3.1 channel system, to upgrade the front three channels of a surround sound receiver, or for anywhere where three channels of great sounding clean power are needed.
Sound Quality First
- Designed first and foremost to sound great in all types of audio systems with all types of music.
- Great sounding Class A/B output stage ensures smooth, detailed sound and incredibly natural imaging, without a trace of harshness or strain.
- Low noise, wide bandwidth design, and a highly optimized input stage, lets you hear everything your high definition sources have to offer.
- Totally stable with real world speakers in real systems; not just on a test bench.
Solid Engineering And Quality Construction
- A heavy duty linear power supply with an oversized toroidal power transformer delivers plenty of current to drive even difficult speakers.
- Top quality parts and construction throughout deliver years of reliable trouble-free service.
- Heavy steel chassis with milled aluminum faceplate offers strength and rugged good looks.
- Double sided FR4 circuit boards, with plated-through holes, help optimize signal paths and minimize the need for point-to-point wiring.
Flexible Signal Connections and Power Options
- Unbalanced inputs via industry standard RCA connectors accept all standard unbalanced interconnects.
- Heavy duty insulated five-way speaker binding posts allow you to use a wide range of speaker cables with bare wires, lugs, or banana plugs.
- Remote trigger input and output allow the BasX A3 to control and be controlled by other trigger-enabled equipment.
- The BasX A3 is designed to operate on either 115 VAC or 230 VAC at 50/60 Hz and will automatically detect and configure itself for the proper line voltage.
Stylish New Look
- Their redesigned front panel gives the new BasX A3 a sleek modern aesthetic that fits well with virtually any room décor.
Strong Yet Silent System Protection
- Audiophile-grade fault protection is entirely transparent under normal listening conditions, yet protects the amp and your other equipment from virtually all common faults.
|Power Output (All Channel driven)||
|Power Output (two channels driven)||150 watts RMS per channel; into 8 Ohms.
250 watts RMS per channel; into 4 Ohms.
|Power Bandwidth (at rated power; 8 Ohm load)||20 Hz to 20 kHz (+ / – 0.02 dB)|
|Broad Band Frequency Response||10 Hz to 20 kHz +0/-1.8 dB|
|THD + noise < 0.02% (A-weighted)||ref rated power|
|Signal to Noise Ratio (8 Ohm load)||> 112 dB; ref rated power; (A-weighted)|
|Minimum Recommended Load Impedance (per channel)||4Ohms|
|Damping Factor (8 Ohm load)||>500|
|Power Requirements||115 VAC or 230 VAC @ 50 / 60 Hz (automatically detected)|
There are no reviews yet.