HECO Victa Prime 602
HECO Victa Prime 602 German Floorstanding Speakers
3-WAY FLOORSTANDING SPEAKER, BASS REFLEX CONFIGURATION WITH DOUBLE BASS DRIVER
Heco is one of the oldest-since 1949- german hifi very well known brand.
HECO´s very slim Victa Prime 602 is equipped with four 120 mm bass/midrange chassis, two of which operate in a double bass configuration to ensure the necessary deep bass levels.These smaller drivers enable a particularly elegant and slim-line speaker construction.
The cones used for the woofer and midrange drivers have been manufactured from HECO´s long-fibre kraft paper.
A 25 mm silk dome, which features ferrofluid cooling for improved power handling, is equipped with a short horn attachment for enhanced transition to the midrange. Lightly rounded sides, which have been meticulously manufactured from layers of glued and moulded MDF panels, provide the speaker with a modern appearance. The extremely low-resonance structure offers optimum conditions for the chassis and bass reflex coordination.
POWER HANDLING (RMS/MAX)
RECOMMENDED AMPLIFIER OUTPUT
- 3 way bass reflex
- 25 mm tweeter
- Height adjustable spikes, optionally rubber-pucks
- Solid construction using MDF panels and elaborated struttings with rounded side panels
- 167 x 1035 x 235 mm
- High-quality connecting terminal with solid, gold-plated and capsulated screw connectors
- Elaborated phase and amplitude optimized crossover with high-quality components
- Bi-Wiring, Bi-Amping Option