JBL Stage A170
- Offers a Two-tone unique design for wood.
- JBL engineering HD imaging waveguide design and 1” aluminum dome tweeters
- The JBL Stage A170 is an advanced home-theater speaker system that offers you the thrill of a live-concert experience.
- It is a stylish addition to any theater system.
JBL Stage A170 Floorstanding Speaker
The JBL Stage A170 Floorstanding Speaker is an advanced, home-stereo/home-theatre speaker system that offers you the thrill of a live-concert experience, all in your living room. Featuring 1” aluminium dome tweeters with high-definition waveguide sound design and 8” woofers that register deep, signature JBL bass, the JBL Stage A170 Floorstanding Speaker captures every note of the audio spectrum from high to low – and combines them into pure listening pleasure. Available in Pantone black or two-tone wood, JBL Stage Floorstanding Speaker is a stylish addition to any theatre system. Whether it’s for movies or music, the sound of your home will never be the same.
General Specifications of JBL Stage A170 Floorstanding Speaker
- 2.5 way, dual 5.25″, 1″ aluminium tweeter floor-standing loudspeaker
- 2 x 5.25″ (133mm) Polycellulose Low-Frequency Woofer
- New High Definition Imaging (HDI) Waveguide
- 1” (25mm) Aluminum Dome Tweeter
- Recommended Amplifier Power20 – 200W
- Frequency Response44Hz – 40kHz
- Sensitivity89dB @ 1M, 2.83V
- Nominal Impedance6 Ohms
- Crossover Frequencies1.8kHz, 2.8kHz
- Enclosure TypeBass-Reflex via Rear-Firing Tuned Port
- Dimensions (W x D x H)190 x 255 x 930mm
- Weight31.61 lbs (14.34kg)
2.5 way, dual 5.25″, 1″ aluminum tweeter floor-standing loudspeakers
2 x 5.25″ (133mm) Polycellulose Low-Frequency Woofer
New High Definition Imaging (HDI) Waveguide
1” (25mm) Aluminum Dome Tweeter
Recommended Amplifier Power
|20 – 200W|
|44Hz – 40kHz|
|89dB @ 1M, 2.83V|
|Bass-Reflex via Rear-Firing Tuned Port|
|Dimension||190 x 255 x 930 mm|
|Warranty Period||5 Years|
There are no reviews yet.