MONITOR AUDIO BRONZE CENTER
Years Active 2015-2020
By sharing the Bronze acoustic and aesthetic design ethos, the compact Bronze Centre is the natural partner for Bronze left/right speakers in a home theatre LCR array.
It features twin 51/2” C-CAM bass/mid-range drivers straddling a Bronze C-CAM tweeter for pin-point synergy with its satellite partners producing seamless front soundstage action and articulate dialogue.
This product is now available to use with home theatre design software, The CEDIA Designer. Read more.
- Dual 51/2” bass/midrange drivers with concave ‘dished’ C-CAM cone profile
- Acoustically matched to Bronze speaker systems for excellent imaging and consistency of timbre in surround applications
- Single bolt-through driver systems, for increased overall bracing, rigidity and driver/baffle de-coupling
- High quality crossovers with premium grade Polypropylene film capacitors used throughout
- Rigid 18 mm MDF construction throughout, employing radial and cross-bracing techniques for high rigidity resulting in low cabinet coloration
- Invisible magnetic grille fixing
- Premium quality vinyl veneer finishes
60 Hz — 30 kHz
Power Handling (RMS)
Recommended Amplifier Requirements
20 — 120 W
Cabinet Dimensions (H x W x D)
165 x 460 x 165 mm (61/2 x 181/8 x 61/2“)
Dimensions (Including Grille and Terminals (H x W x D))
165 x 460 x 193 mm (61/2 x 181/8 x 75/8“)
5.6 kg (12 lb 6 oz)