JVC-DLA-N7 | D-ILA Home Theater Projectors
JVC-DLA-N7 | D-ILA Home Theater Projectors
JVC DLA-N7 D-ILA projector is wrapped in a whole new design, which is packed with the latest projection features. For instance with the new 0.69-inch native 4K D-ILA device, the projector can produce high-definition native 4K resolution (4096 x 2160) images from its all-glass 65 mm diameter lens system. HDR10 content can be projected at optimum quality with Auto Tone Mapping function, and the new Frame Adapt HDR function, which analyses HDR10 content frame-by-frame and automatically performs frame adjustment for optimal image projection. Combining brightness of 1,900 lm, dynamic contrast ratio of 800,000:1, and 18-bit equivalent gamma accuracy for smooth gradation, the projector reproduces life-like images close to reality as we perceive with our eyes. Renewed Clear Motion Drive together with Motion Enhance, which optimizes the D-ILA driving device according to image movement, significantly reduce blur compared to other projectors.
- High-definition display at 4K resolution (4096 x 2160)
- New 0.69 inch 4K D-ILA (4096 x 2160) device x 3
- 17-element, 15-group all-glass 65mm diameter high-quality lens
- Exceptionally bright 1,900 lm means bright, high-resolution images
- Deep Blacks are realized by a High Native Contrast Ratio of 80,000:1 (Dynamic Contrast Ratio 800,000:1).
- Wide Colour Gamut above exceeds DCI/P3 spec creating saturated, beautiful images that come to life.
- For easy reproduction, the projector switches automatically to HDR picture mode when HDR10 signals are received.
- Display the MaxCLL and MaxFALL mastering data available for HDR content on some UHD Blu-ray discs
- Compatible with Hybrid Log-Gamma that is expected to be used widely in future broadcasting
- Frame Adapt HDR dynamically tone maps any HDR10 content frame-by-frame or scene-by-scene and automatically performs adjustment to achieve optimal images close to reality as seen by human eyes.
- As a part of the Frame Adapt HDR, the projector offers improved gamma processing accuracy from 12- to 18-bit equivalent to reproduce smoother and finer gradation.
- New Theater Optimizer function, which works in Frame Adapt HDR mode, offers optimum HDR images by analyzing usage environments using the screen size and gain information and intelligently adjusts tone mapping.
- Auto Tone Mapping function automatically adjusts settings for optimum HDR10 image quality.
- Installation Mode centrally manage nine settings related to installation to enjoy video best suited for each environment.
- Nine settings of Installation Mode include Lens Control, Pixel Adjustment, Mask, Anamorphic on or off, Screen Adjust, Installation Style, Keystone, Pincushion, and Aspect; stored installation modes for various environments can be called up.
- Low Latency Mode suppresses display delay for faster response when receiving signals from PC and game consoles.
- Multiple Pixel Control image processor accurately reproduces images closer to the original.
- Renewed Clear Motion Drive supporting 4K60P (4:4:4) signal improves moving images more than ever
- Motion Enhance technology reduces residual images and blurring that are often found in fast-moving images by optimally controlling the drive of D-ILA devices.
- Colour Management System with 6-axis Matrix
- Complies with the latest HDMI/HDCP 2.2 standard to enable full spec 4K signal input with 18Gbps transmission band-width (4K60P 4:4:4, 4K60P 4:2:2/36-bit, 4K24P 4:4:4/36-bit)
- 3D formats: Frame Packing, Side-by-Side (Half), and Top & Bottom
- Wireless transmission options for 3D viewing: RF (radio frequency) system transmission with PK-AG3 3D Glasses for 100H continuous operation and PK-EM2 3D Synchro Emitter
- 0.69-inch Native 4K DILA Device (4096x2160) x3
- 4096 x 2160
- Lens shift function
- +/-80% vertical & +/-34% horizontal, motorised in 16:9 aspect mode
- Light source lamp
- NSH 265 W
- All-glass lens with 65 mm diameter
- 2X zoom & focus, motorised
- Lamp life
- Approx. 4500 hours in Low mode
- 1,900 lm
- Contrast Ratio
- Native: 80,000:1, Dynamic: 800,000:1
- Video input signals
- Digital: 480p, 576p, 720p 60/50, 1080i 60/50, 1080p 60/50/24, 3840 x 2160p 60/50/30/25/24, 4096 x 2160p 60/50/30/25/24
- VGA/ SVGA/ XGA/ WXGA/ WXGA+/ SXGA/ WSXGA+
- 2 (3D/Deep Colour/HDCP 2.2)
- 3D sync
- 1 (Mini DIN 3-pin)
- 1 (mini jack, DC12V/100mA)
- 1 (D-sub 9-pin)
- LAN (RJ45)
- 1 (RJ-45)
- 1 (USB Type A) (for firmware update)
- 720p 60/50, 1080p 60/50/24, 1080i 60/50
- Frame packing
- 720p 60/50, 1080p 24
- Top & bottom
- 720p 60/50, 1080p/24
- Power requirement
- AC100V-240V, 50/60Hz
- Projector in use
- 400 W
- Eco-mode: 0.3W
- Networked standby
- Dimensions: W x H x D, mm
- 500 x 234 x 495
- Weight, kg
Get 100% Original Product from your favourite brand.
Get Flat 2% Off on all Debit Card Transactions.
Get easy return and replacement options on all products
Pay securely using our trusted partner gateway.